Quota International of Alliance
The Quota Club is an international service organization composed of individuals of diverse occupations committed to sharing their time, talents and resources to help serve the needs of their community and the service goals of Quota International.
Quota's motto is "We Share" -- in service, fellowship and friendship. The motto is derived from the Latin quotus -- share.
- Aid to hearing and speech impaired
- Aid to disadvantaged women and children
- Contributions to various community services and events
- Graduation dinner for graduates of Alliance City Schools Community Services
- Scholarships to high school seniors
- Sausage and chicken sandwich booth at Carnation Days in the Park
- QVC Night
- Style & Craft Show
- Candy & nut sales
- Business Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month except December, July and August.
- Program meetings are held the fourth Monday of each month except May, June, August and December.
| First Vice President
| Second Vice President
| Assistant Treasurer
|Two Year Directors
|One Year Directors
Dottie Callender, Past International Governor, Sixth District - Phone: 330-821-2605
This page last updated: October 22, 2018